Monday, September 13, 2010

HOT SLANTS & SMASH ROUTES


**** I hate to say I told you so . Really I don't . In fact I love it .

Just call me Paul Revere for telling you the Cowboys were heading for a train wreck . You can't play as bad as the Cowboys did in the pre - season & then play great when it counts .

The Cowboys just don't have their Shinola together . When they get their Shinola together , I am not sure they can lift it .

Wade is not an NFL head coach . He is a very good defensive coordinator . Phillips is in a tough position . He has no say so over OC Jason Garrett . Garrett makes as much money as Wade & has complete control of the offense .

So Wade Phillips is not really the Cowboys head coach . No one is . This is another Jerry Jones mess . I am beginning to think JJ could screw up a two car funeral .

The Bears come to the Palace that is not in Dallas Sunday . If the Cowboys are going to rebound they must start Sunday .

How would you like to depend on a 15 year old who thinks it is funny that he farts when you pull his finger . That's Romo .

About 3 more like this one & Wade will be history .

**** Larry Porter could have received his first big break as Tiger coach . If Cannon Smith is unable to play then Coach Porter can start Ryan Williams with out whizzing off Cannon's Dad BIG DOLLAR FRED.

A face saving injury would allow everyone a graceful exit . It is sad that sometimes the best thing you can do for the team is to get hurt . Been there myself a few times .

Fred Smith is no different than any other father . Any father is going to be more excited if his son is starting as opposed to just being on the team . I sure would .

Ryan Williams has been a bright spot for the Tigers thus far . He could be the MAN .

**** My Niners were another big flop to start the season . I had hoped for better .

I think it is time to pull the plug on Alex Smith . Alex is not going to make it . The 49ers need to start looking for a new QB .

**** What did I say about Brett Favre ? I think he will be 3 & 4 after 7 . 4 & 3 at the very best . Could be a long year for the old dude .

I heard 3 - Dog Night was teaching Favre the words to Mama told me
not to come !

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment