Thursday, May 20, 2010

HERE ,THERE , & YONDER

***** Every sport has a drug problem . I can't name a sport that does not . The trouble goes from the preps to the pros .

With the money paid today, it is understandable why players would use anything to give them an edge. But why do players in Little League cheat ? Lie about their age & so forth .

I think Sport should open the door . If you can get it use it . It is your health , your body , & your life . If it is that important to you ,you are going to do it no matter what .

If the paying public does not like it , they can stop buying tickets & supporting sponsors . If the money goes down , so should the decision to get the edge .

Money drives everything in sports . As long as there is big money at stake , the Juice is here to stay .

***** Who is Worldwide Wes ? William Wesley AKA Worldwide Wes is a power broker in the sports & entertainment world .

Wes has been around for years but prefers to work out of the spotlight. Wes is John Calipari 's hook - up for all the one & done players .

Wesley is very powerful . He will have a major say in where LeBron James calls home next year . His reach is almost without limit .

***** Fast Thinking - They are fast thinkers at my grocery store . I love Starling bologna . Only problem is the stick is to big . I have to ask them to cut it into two . They don't like to do this .

The other day I asked the young man working if I could have half of this stick of bologna . He didn't say a word , just took the stick & stalked off to the counter .

I figured he didn't know how I wanted it sliced , so I followed . When Mr Charm reached the counter , he said to the butcher " Some a$$h@l* wants to buy half this stick of bologna."

When he looked over his shoulder & saw me standing there he said , " And this fine gentleman wants the other half "

Pretty Quick thinking , don't you think ?

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment